IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) is a type of light therapy used to treat wrinkles, spots, and unwanted hair. You can use IPL to minimise or remove:
- Hair from the face and body
- Broken capillaries / high colour of the skin / red blemishes of the skin
- Pigmentation / sun damage / brown marks on the skin
- Acne / psoriasis / Eczema & Keloid scars
- Ageing / loss of tone and wrinkles reduced
- Consultation required prior to all treatments
During the procedure your therapist first cleans the area that’s being treated. Then they rub a cool gel onto your skin. Then, they apply light pulses from the IPL device to your skin.
During your treatment, you’ll need to wear dark glasses to protect your eyes. The pulses might sting your skin. Some people liken the feeling to being snapped with a rubber band.
Depending on which part of your body is being treated and how large the area is, the treatment should take 20 to 30 minutes. To get the results you want, you may need to have three to six treatments.
30 Minutes | $25 (redeemable on treatment)
Your treatment will be estimated following your consultation.
Red Vein Treatment
15 Minutes $40
30 Minutes $55
Electrolysis is provided by our qualified, professional therapists in our hygenic Medispa environment.
10 Minutes $23
15 Minutes $28
30 Minutes $46